MDiv Distance Programs
Master of Divinity (MDiv)
Centre for Distance Learning or CDL
- Accredited by ATA.
- Duration: Four years for secular graduates; two years for B. Th. up-graders
- Open to all who profess and practise Christian faith, irrespective of denomination, age, or gender.
- Medium of instruction is English.
- Contact classes will be held at different centres in India twice in an year.
- Study materials prepared by experts in the respective fields will be provided for each subject.
- All the subjects are taught and guided by teachers from India who hold either M. Th. or Doctorate in respective fields of study.
- 90 credits have to be completed. (26-30 subjects).
- Up-graders (B. Th. Graduates) have to complete 20 subjects.
- Ministry involvement is mandatory along with the study.
- Ministry report along with the mentor's signed form is also mandatory.
- Candidate should be a born-again baptized Christian.
- Passion for the study of the Word of God with an intention to be effective in a God given role in the ministry
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Recognized B. Th. graduates may be upgraded, provided they have a minimum B grade.
Centre for Distance Learning (CDL)
IPC Theological Seminary Kottayam
Puthupally P. O.
Kottayam – 686011